LPE Tooling are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced tooling specialist to join our restructured and expanding team.
Ideally experienced in the setting up of and / or operation of CNC tooling, the successful applicant would be required to develop our direct sales of CNC tooling and related equipment to the stone industry, primarily in the UK and Europe.
Working initially with one or other of our Directors,the role would consist of but not be limited to;
- Visiting clients premises
- Setting up of tooling
- Promoting new technologies and tool systems
- Liaising with clients at all levels from production to management
- Increasing LPE Tooling’s product range
- Developing further markets
Benefits would include;
- Salary TBC
- Commission on sales
- Fully expensed Company Vehicle
- Company provided private healthcare scheme (after probationary period)
- 20 days annual leave (plus statutory holidays)
The role would also require some time away from home (possibly at least one night per week) including one or more annual trade shows abroad lasting more than a week so it is imperative that any applicant be prepared to travel and spend time away from home.
As travelling is involved, hours may not fit a normal 9-5 pattern.
At this initial stage please contact Simon Bradbury for further information on +44 07872 993803 or Contact Us